Thursday, August 25, 2011

More Mini.....

I was going to say More Sneak Peeks, but since most of you should have
already received your Holiday Mini in the mail, these aren't really "sneak peeks"
any more. If you have received your new catty, then say it with me ... "OMG!"
I just love this catalog. I know, I know - I say that with the release of every
catalog. I just can't help it! SU! seems to out do themselves every time!

I have two new Halloween projects to share today then later
I hope to post the Turtle and Co. project we completed at last
week's Stamp Camp & Crop! But Halloween goodies first!



I made a large sour cream treat and finished it off with the
super cute owl from the new Out on a Limb stamp set.

Also broke in the new Simply Scored, scoring board from SU!
It's so simple and easy to use and you'll love using it to create all
your projects, from card and boxes to the accordian circle
doo-dads shown here - it makes them all easier!

I have made lots of these containers in the past, but much smaller.
HERE is an old post with a tutorial. You can follow the same
steps, but make them any size you'd like. The one shown above
was cut at 6X8 inches using Peach Parfait DSP.
You can see that it is almost as tall as a Stampin' Write Marker
It holds 4 snack size candy bars with room to spare!

Supplies Used

Stamp Set: Out on a Limb, coming soon - Holiday Mini Sept. 1
SU DSP: Peach Parfait Dot Pattern and First Edition Spec. DSP
Card Stock: Pear Pizazz, V. Vanilla, Wisteria Wonder and Crumb Cake
Inks/Markers: Black Staz On, Pear Pizazz, Wisteria Wonder and Peach Parfait
Other: Simply Scored, 1", 1 1/4, and 1 3/8" Circle Punches, dimensionals, 1/2" stitched Poly Pear Pizazz Ribbon and sticky strip



* * * * * * * *


This is a shadow box decoration that I came up with using one
of the new single stamps in the mini called Haunted Forest.

Supplies Used

Stamp Set: Halloween Creeps and Haunted Forest, coming soon- Holiday Mini Sept. 1
SU DSP: Pocket Full of Posies
Card Stock: Wisteria Wonder and Crumb Cake
Inks/Markers: Early Espresso, Black Staz On, Pear Pizazz, Wisteria Wonder, Wild Wasabi and Peach Parfait
Other: Simply Scored, 1", 1 1/4, and 1 3/8" Circle Punches, dimensionals, 1/2" stitched Poly Pear Pizazz Ribbon crystal effects and sticky strip

I hope you enjoyed today's projects. Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon!

-- Jenny :D


No comments:

Post a Comment