Thursday, August 18, 2011

Howl-O-Ween Sneak Peek!

I LOVE Halloween and I LOVE Fall- It's my favorite
time of year! I'm always super excited for the spooky
stamp sets that SU! has to offer and this year was no
exception. I used the Howl-o-ween Creeps set
available in the upcoming Holiday Mini!

This super cute Two Tags Treat Holder was one of
Angie Kennedy Juda's 12 days of Halloween projects.
Isn't it cool? Plus it's so quick and simple!

Yummy Milky Way candy bars tuck inside nicely!
I held mine in with a little bit of snail so they'd stay put!


Supplies Used

Stamp Set: Howl-0-ween Creeps (Sneak Peek!)
SU DSP: Spice Cake (Sneak Peek!)
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla
Inks/Markers: Black Staz On, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Creamy Caramel(retired), Pool Party Early Espresso and More Mustard
Other: Big Shot, Two Tags Die, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, dimensionals, Crumb Cake 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon and sponges for ink.


* * * * * * * * * *


Isn't she adorable? It reminds me of Bewitched! This set is
called Out on a Limb. It has super cute images that you will love!
September 1 will be here before you know it. My customers
should be receiving their copy of the new Holiday Mini any day now.


This one has 3 Krackle candy bars inside. This little treat holder
is very roomy - you can probably fit a lot more than I did in there!

Supplies Used

Stamp Set: Out on a Limb (Sneak Peek!)
SU DSP: Pocket Full of Posies
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White
Inks/Markers: Black Staz On, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Blush Blossom, Wisteria Wonder Rich Razzleberry and More Mustard
Other: Big Shot, Two Tags Die, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, dimensionals, Wisteria Wonder 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, dimensionals and sponges for ink.

I hope you like today's treats! Questions? Let me know!
Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon!
-- Jenny :D

No comments:

Post a Comment