Friday, August 19, 2011

Fabulous Fall


Tomorrow is my Stamp Camp & Crop... If you registered
for the scrapbooking option here is the double page
make and take that you will create. If you didn't sign up
then you may want to avert your eyes.... . you could
be disappointed that you're gonna miss this one!


I was so happy with how this layout turned out. I have
special school albums for both my kiddos and I typically
start off each year with the first day of school pictures and
there are always lots of back to school activities to include
as well. I think this page will be easy to add my photos to.
I only used a couple here for a visual, but would add more
to my finished pages. I can post supplies if anyone is interested.
I can tell you that all supplies and tools are current SU! items!

Here are some close-ups of the tree and the page title.
Click any of the photos to enlarge for details.



Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon!
-- Jenny :D


No comments:

Post a Comment