Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Don't Miss It!!

** UPDATE** Just 3 spots left to fill!
Come on Stampers!! Contact me to sign up today!
The hostess with the most sales over $100
will get an additional surprise gift from me!!

* * *

Be a $100 Hostess and earn awesome benefits!


The Occasions Mini catalog is underway and
Sale-a-bration has just begun! There are incredible new
products that will make your cards, scrapbooks and
papercrafts POP! You won't want to miss my special offer
for February so you can earn more goodies with minimal work!

I am offering a $700 catalog show. I need 7 participants
to show off our awesome IB&C and collect $100 each in orders.
SAB will make that super simple, since every $50 order earns
you a FREE SAB item. Don't have a catalog? I will get one to you!
The show will run from February 4th thru the 12th with orders
and payment by check must be submitted by February 15th.

Everyone Is A Winner!!

Two will receive one level 3 Hostess Set

Three will receive $25 in FREE product

Two will receive a SAB selection


Prizes are based on 7 participants submitting $100 in sales
before tax and shipping. Questions, or to sign up contact me!

P- 412-302-1524 E- jennymyoung@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment