Thursday, January 20, 2011

Whoooo is ready for some new ideas?!





(see below for supplies used)

I am! I am! It's been way too long since I've been
able to post any new projects - but I'm back! I got
my new camera yesterday and had to take some shots
of some of the things I've made. The new products in the
Occasions Mini Catalog are so awesome! Check 'em out!




Supplies Used

Stamp Sets: Take A Spin and Bring On The Cake (both in Occa. Mini)
Card Stock: Pear Pizazz, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White.
SU DSP: Peach Parfait DSP
Inks/Markers: Pear Pizazz, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Peach Parfait.
Other: Game Spinner Hands and Dimensionals


* * *

(Supplies for Owls Shown Above)

Supplies Used

Stamp Sets: None
Card Stock: Poppy Parade, Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White.
SU DSP: Play Date, Pawsitvely Prints II, and In-Color DSP Stack.
Inks/Markers: None
Other: Big Shot, Pillow Box Die, Snowflake Punch (feet), Scallop Border Punch (wings), Scallop Oval Punch (belly) , Heart to Heart Punch (beak), 1 Inch Circle Punch (eyes), 3/4 Inch Circle Punch (eyes)

I came across these owls on a blog last week and had to make them! I swore I book marked them, but cannot find them for the life of me now :( So, thanks to someone else's genius for these little guys. I will search again and update you if I can find the information! :D

**Update** Found the original Owl post!! Click here to see Lynn Put's cute creations!

Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon! -- Jenny :D

No comments:

Post a Comment