Tuesday, February 1, 2011

So many sets, So little time....

There are so many great new products in the new Stampin' Up! catalogs.
I find myself wondering where to start... what sets should I play with first?!

Well, today I'm going to share some of my latest creations and also some
I received from fellow stampers! Lots of inspiration today - so get ready!!

This card used the new Heart Press Letter Press Plates,
Create A Cupcake Stamp Set, the Build A Cupcake XL Punch
and Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink in Moonlight.



To go along with this card I made cute little Cupcake
to hold a special Birthday treat!

I used the Perfect Setting Die, Baskets and Blooms Die, Pretty in Pink
striped grosgrain ribbon, Early Espresso grosgrain ribbon, SU Buttons,
Linen Thread and the 2 1/2" XL Circle punch.


Here is another awesome card using the new Create A Cupcake
Stamp Set and Build a Cupcake XL Punch.


I received this card from my 2nd upline Lynne Aikins and just LOVE it!!

Lynne used a Z fold and the Spring Time Vintage DSP
found in the New Occasions Mini Catalog.


Although I don't think I can get enough of the Cupcakes... Let's move
onto another new favorite: the Take A Spin Stamp Set also in the new mini!


This is a 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 card using the Crumb Cake cardstock that will
fit great in the SU! Square Envelopes found on pg. 171 of the IB&C!
I used the Take A Spin set along with the Punch Bunch SAB set
and the Messages For Mom set on the interior of the card.


This next card I received from a fellow demonstrator Kim Peles!


She used the Take A Spin and A Word for You sets with our Red
Glimmer Paper, which I hope becomes available in many more colors!

Kim always seems to add more sets to my wish list!
On the interior of her card she partnered our Basic
Rhinestones Jewels (a must have) with the new
You're A Gem set on pg. 25 of the Mini.
I didn't NEED that set until I saw this... now it will
be added to my next order! Thanks Kim!


Wow! A long post today, but hopefully packed full of inspiration for you!
Thanks so much for stopping by and come back soon! Any questions on
colors in today's featured photos, just let me know!

-- Jenny :D

No comments:

Post a Comment