Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Thanks for hanging in there....


It's been a little while since I've posted a creation! Sorry!
Forgive me :) Here is a card I made with more of the
Greenhouse Gala DSP. Yes, I have other paper but I keep
getting drawn in by this! Isn't it just super summery!?


This card was inspired by the card featured on page 130
of the IB&C. I loved the letters on the little tag punch!


Supplies Used

Stamp Set: Sweet Shoppe Alaphabet, lower case item#120648
SU DSP: Greenhouse Gala DSP
SU Cardstock: Wild Wasabi (textured), Choc. Chip, Only Orange
Inks/Markers: Choc. Chip
Other: Linen Thread, Scalloped Edge Punch, 1/16 hole punch, Jewelry Tag Med. punch and Dimentionals

I will post a couple more creations later to make up for my absence!

Thanks for stopping by! -- Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment