Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Partial to Poppy!


Yes, I've become very partial to Poppy Parade. If you know me,
then you know that I tend to lean more towards greens and blues.
But, I just can't get enough of this Poppy!! Who's with me?!

This is a card I made for a friend who recently had surgery.


I used the new The Nicest Things stamp set with the
Curvy Verses sentiment set. What a great combo!


Supplies Used

Stamp Sets: The Nicest Things and Curvy Verses
SU DSP: Patterns DSP Stack - In Color (#117158)
Cardstock: Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla and Watercolor paper
Inks/Markers: Black StazOn, Poppy, Peach, Pear, Blush Blossom, Daffodil
Other: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens and Dimensionals.

* * * * *


More Poppy! It just goes with a lot more colors than you'd think!


Combining two of my favorite things from this catty.. the Owl Punch
and Poppy Parade! Aren't these little guys just adorable!?

Supplies Used

Stamp Sets: None!
SU DSP: Patterns DSP Stack - In Color (#117158) and Greenhouse Gala
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Choc. Chip, Very Vanilla and River Rock
Other: Two Step Owl XL Punch, Dimensionals and retired Choc. Chip Ribbon.


Hope you enjoyed my Poppy Card Creations!! Check back soon for more inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by! -- Jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment