Monday, August 23, 2010

Annual Halloween Treat Workshop!


It's almost time for Halloween Treats!! Can you believe it?

(Click Photos To Enlarge)

This year we will use the Fang-Tastic stamp set featured in the
new Holiday Mini Catalog, available September 1, 2010.
Cost is $15. We will make 30 treat holders (shown here)
and 2 teacher treat boxes (not shown) on Sat. Oct. 16th 9 a.m.
You may add add'l treat holders for $0.35 each if you need extra.
These treat holders will hold .6 oz York Peppermint Patties
and the .75 oz Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
Make sure you have the kind that have a tab at
the sides so they can be stapled into the cardstock.
(See Below) I got mine at Giant Eagle!

The Witch

The Vampire

I know some of you don't like to color -
I will have an alternate with no coloring required
if you choose that option. Just let me know when
you register and I will accommodate you!

See what I mean by the little "tab"!?


I just placed the pattie in the card stock holder and
stapled in place then tied some ribbon around to hide it!

Side View

See my Calendar of events for this event and more.
Hope to see you again this year!!
Register with payment by September 29th.
Questions? Let me know! -- Jenny :0)







No comments:

Post a Comment