Monday, July 19, 2010

We All Scream!


For Sweet Scoops!! Yesterday's club was great!
I had requests for Sweet Scoops and embossing for
this month's projects. I wanted to share a couple of the
cards we made -- aren't they yummy!?

This first one was inspired by all of the rainbow sherbet my
kiddos have been eating lately. The new in colors were perfect!!



(click photos to enlarge)



The Sweets Scoops set is featured in the Summer Mini catalog
and will be available through August. The Birthday Bakery
is one of our new hostess sets! Isn't it the cutest?! I just love
that sentiment - If you are what you eat, eat something cute!

Supplies Used

Stamp Sets: Sweet Scoops and Birthday Bakery
Card Stock: Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake (Kraft) and Whisper White
Inks: Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizazz, Crumb Cake (Kraft) and Early Espresso
Other: Big Shot, Perfect Details Texturz Plate, Top Note Die, Scallop Border Punch, 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon in Poppy Parade and Dimensionals


* * * * * *

Next up is a nice change of pace for card size. So often we make
our cards using some variation of half of the 8 1/2 x 11 card stock.
So, I used one of the 6 3/4 envelopes for this one.




(click photos to enlarge)



Supplies Used

Stamp Sets: Sweet Scoops and Crazy for Cupcakes
Card Stock: Pear Pizazz, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake (Kraft), Very Vanilla
SU DSP: Ink Color Patterns DSP Stack in Pear Pizazz
Inks: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake (Kraft), Whisper White Craft, Choc. Chip Kraft and Versa Mark
Other: Scallop Edge Border Punch, Corner Rounder, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, XL Scallop Circle Punch, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack and Dimensionals

Don't miss out on this great summer set!!
The mini catalog will expire on August 31, 2010.


* * * * * *

Here is a peek at a swap I received from Jana Fetch.
Check out her blog here - it's awesome!


* * * * * *

Last... is a card I posted not long ago that I thought I'd
share again today in case you missed it!



(inside)

I know I just posted this a month ago,
but some of these colors are now gone :(


As always, if you have any questions -- please contact me!
Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon!
-- Jenny :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment