Friday, July 2, 2010

Greenhouse Gala



I have two cute little projects to show you today.
I used the new Greenhouse Gala DSP for both! This is
definitely one of my new favorites. Probably because it
has Baja Breeze (one of my all time fav. colors) or maybe
because I'm really diggin' the new Pear Pizazz... not
sure of the reason - but I LOVE IT!

* * *

First up is this sleek little box that uses the Bigz Scalloped
Envelope Die. I saw this on Angie Kennedy Juda's blog and
had to give one a try! It was super simple to make and would
make a great treat box or party favor.

Click Photos To Enlarge



Supplies Used

Stamp Set
: Love Bandit
Cardstock: Marina Mist
SU DSP: Greenhouse Gala
Inks/Markers: Marina Mist and Early Espresso
Other: Big Shot, Scallop Envelope Die, Sponge, Word Window Punch and Dimensionals


* * * * * * *


Next is this super cute little note pad! It was inspired by a
similar project I saw by Heather Casey. For this I used the
Two Tags Die to cut chip board, DSP and some plain old
printer paper. Then I sandwiched them all together and tied
it with some of our new ribbon to finish it off. Cool, huh?


Click Images To Enlarge



Supplies Used

Stamp Set
: Tote-ally Tess
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight and Early Espresso
SU DSP: Greenhouse Gala
Inks/Markers: Early Espresso
Other: Big Shot, Bigz Two Tags Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Crop-o-dile, Jumbo Eyelet, Daffodil Delight 1/8" ribbon, printer paper and chip board.

As always, if you have any questions please contact me and I'd be happy to help!
Thanks for stopping by! Come Back Soon!

-- Jenny :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment