Sunday, February 5, 2012

I love it, Daw-ling!

I follow MANY blogs online, but I must say that
QBee's Quest is right at the top on my list!
Brenda Quintana is the stamper/blogger there and
she is just so generous and talented!!

She always has the cutest projects and shares
tutorials that are top notch!  If you haven't,
go NOW and check out her site - you'll love it!

I saw these super cute explosion box purses there and
couldn't resist making some immediately!! 


The small purse is made using a 6x6 piece of Concord Crush DSP and the 
Concord Crush cardstock was cut with the second smallest Labels Framelit Die.

The larger purse is made using a 12x12 piece of the Everyday Enchantment
SAB DSP.  I just can't get enough of the paper pack - I absolutely LOVE it!


QBee's Quest has the awesome tutorial that will take you through the step by step.


Here is a side view (above) and also an open view (below)


Eeek! I love 'em!

As always, if you have any questions about my projects
or more details about items used, please post a comment and I
will get back you asap!  Thanks for stopping by!

-- Jenny :D


1 comment: