Saturday, November 19, 2011

Yes, I'm still alive!

So, I guess it's been quite some time since I posted.  I did not intentionally 
stop posting.  In fact, I think of it often but haven't been able to get it on the
top of my to do list just yet.  I am still stamping!  I am still your demo! I continue
to create with my club!  But as everyone knows, sometimes other things in 
your life need to be the priority and that is what is happening with me right now.
Not to worry, I will keep in touch and hopefully with the new year can get
back to my regular posts and cyber life but until then I will be sporadic.

On a separate note... I recently joined a prayer group and we are currently
reading and meeting to discuss the book Rain On Me by Holley Gerth.  
It is a fabulous book and highly recommend it to anyone and everyone no 
matter what age or background because it appeals to all.  Holley also has 
an incredible blog, visit her here if you'd like!


Below is a quick snapshot of a little something I made for the friends in
in my prayer group.  Everyone always seems to be reaching for the
tissues when we meet and I know there are times we to reach for them
when we're not together so I made some travel tissue holders.


I hope you like them!  I made the box myself.  It was 
easy to do with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool! 
Here is a FREE Template, if you'd like to make one.

Bear With Me And Keep Checking Back!!

Thanks! -- Jenny :D

1 comment:

  1. Cute! There's something very appealing about that set. I think I'll have to get it.

    ReplyDelete