Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sending Springtime Smiles!

I made this card a month or two back and I'm finally getting around to
posting it! I can't take credit for the fabulous fold idea - I totally CASED
that aspect. But, since it's been a while, I can't remember where I saw it.

I LOVE the way this card turned out! It makes me happy!
Hope you like it too! Happy Spring! :D

Supplies Used

Stamp Sets: Silhouette Sentiments, The Nicest Things and Easter Blossoms
Inks/Markers: Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze and Blender Pen
Card Stock: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White and Pumpkin Pie
SU DSP: Greenhouse Gala DSP
Other: Big Shot, Top Note Die, 1/8' Daffodil Ribbon, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack



If you have any questions on how this card is put together, please let me know!





No comments:

Post a Comment