Friday, December 3, 2010

Cancellation! And Special Offer

I'm so sorry to have to post that my Christmas Open House
scheduled for tonight and tomorrow is CANCELLED!
I have the flu and will not be able to hold my event.

One special thing I had planned for my open house was
to offer a drawing for a LEVEL 3 Hostess Stamp Set!
For every $50 order placed you will receive one entry into
the drawing for a Wood Mount Occasional Quotes LEVEL 3
Hostess Stamp Set! This is a very useful set that can only
be earned by holding a workshop of $500 or more. You
can earn a chance just for placing one $50 order!! If you place
a $100 order, earn two chances and so on!

This offer was only going to be for those who attended my
open house today and tomorrow. Those who brought a
friend would have earned one chance as well.
SOOOO, I am going to change things up a bit!

1. Anyone who places a $50 order with payment by Dec. 10th
will qualify for an entry into the Level 3 drawing.

2. You may combine this with my Holiday Specials (See Post)

3. Forward the name and info of a NEW customer
(with their permission)

for my mailing list you will earn an extra entry!



Here is the Level 3 Set

I look forward to stamping with you at a later date.
Thanks for stopping by! -- Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment