Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Friends Never Fade

More new product sneak peeks today!!
I used a new stamp set from the 2010-2011 IB&C
called Friends Never Fade along with DSP from
the Greenhouse Gala paper pack - isn't it gorgeous!?


Supplies Used
Stamp Sets: Friends Never Fade and Cheep Talk
Cardstock: Early Espresso and Whisper White
SU DSP: Greenhouse Gala
Inks/Markers: Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip and Certainly Celery
Other: Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons, Paper Piercer and Early Espresso 1/8" ribbon

Hope I inspired you today. Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon!

-- Jenny :D

1 comment:

  1. Jenny,

    What a very pretty card!! I have been on the fence about this DSP but your card has put me over the top and I am going to order it as soon as OEX is back up in a few hours! I am following your blog now and look forward to more of your projects!! So great!!

    Candi Hume
    http://candicreativecorer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete